Do You Love Your Ukulele?
Welcome to the LOVE MY UKULELE website and hub for our growing online community.
We currently have over 15,500 of you getting in on the act over on our FACEBOOK PAGE and that is a great place to catch lots of ukulele news, events, photos, videos and other random ukulele related stuff! Mostly shared by our wonderful and enthusiastic members.
This 100% online community would not be so vibrant and strong if it were not for you, our members, so thank you to each and every one of you for being a part it. We have people from all over the world, including New Zealand (where I live!), Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Vietnam, India, Israel, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Sweden, Poland, Russian Federation, Brazil, Portugal, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Mexico, Kenya, Malta, Italy, Japan, Greece, Spain, Bermuda, France, Germany, Finland, Ecuador, Czech Republic, China, Switzerland, Canada, Belgium and Argentina, with the list growing on a daily basis!
We would love to have you join the LOVE MY UKULELE CLUB. It is totally free, and as a member you will get regular newsletters emailed to you that contain things like:
- Ukulele Tips - Playing tips and tricks, repair and care tips, history and fascinating facts to help you stay at the top of your game with all things ukulele.
- Ukulele Offers and Product Recommendations - It’s always nice to save money, so we will be sending you offers of ukuleles, t-shirts and accessories – just because we love you!
- Group Chats/Meetups - We’ll keep you informed about Ukulele Meetups and Online Chats that are coming up. These are a great place to show off your skills and share your knowledge… and make some cool friends too!
- Ukulele Videos - We have scoured the internet searching for brilliant, funny and even eclectic videos performed on the ukulele, and will be sharing one with you in each newsletter. We will also feature videos shared by you, our members.
Simply fill out the form by CLICKING HERE and JOIN US.
This is the best ‘little’ ukulele club online!
Keep On Uke-In!
Jamie Houston - Founder
Love My Ukulele
- Emmanuel Nsingani – African Ukulele Jazz
- Bella Hemming – The Stalker Song
- Darth Vader Playing BalalaikaShared by Jamie Houston | Founder – Love My Ukulele. This is priceless! Darth Vader playing the Imperial March. Not a ukulele, but close enough! 🙂 If it has anything to do with Star Wars I’m in!
- Walk off the Earth – Happy (Awesome Version!)Shared by Jamie Houston | Founder of Love My Ukulele
- Welcome to my new smile ukulele :-)Shared By : Paulo Antunes | Welcome to my new smile ukulele (from Portugal)