Dixie banjolele I repaired on accident when i realized that the pins on maxitone were skinny enuff for the dixie..and the peg heads just so happened to be identical..i had to enlarge the holes on the maxitone to install the new grovers..no harm done..
This is my Ukulele Banjo home made from a broken kiddies uke and a tambourim for a total cost of £15
I had a soprano Uke given to me by my father forty some odd years ago. It became cracked in the back and I decided that I wanted a new tenor Uke. I saved up my money and got this. I added a low G string to it and love the sound.
Jake Shimabukuro & Jack Jonhson together